Friday, August 20, 2010

Daily Doings

Lately i have been so busy with a lot of things, like school, it has been too many assignments and a lot of tests coming up. Joining ielts course makes things even worse, getting lots more busier than ever. I really need to use my time as useful as possible. I need to be more productive, its so hard to find some time where i can just lay in my bed, relaxing, or just doing something random with Safari. How i miss the old times...

A few assignments and tests are okay, but i also need a break instead. Its human here, not robot. I cant wait for the time to spin like maybe twice or even more faster. Im in a big need of holiday.


I ABSOLUTELY CANT WAIT FOR BALI.
TANNING. SWIMMING. SUNKISSED. BEACHES. SPAS. POPSICLES.

Welcome to the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment